Friday, May 16, 2008

90 Minutes in Heaven

I started reading 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper yesterday. The thoughts I've had while reading (some of the experiences I've had while in the hospital have started flooding back), and the experiences Don had while in the hospital made me think how interesting it might be to start a blog about my experiences/thoughts while in the chaplain program this summer. So, that's what I hope to do! We'll see how it goes...

If anyone is interested, I'll post an entry/entries on the experiences that have come back and the things I'm talking about from Don's book (although I don't want to give it away for those who want to read it!).

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Emily,

I have read that book and would be interested in hearing your thoughts. I can't wait to hear about your summer experiences! Will you have to do more studying after this summer or is this it? I'll check back as often as I can

Many Blessings to you,

The Lost One

Unknown said...

This summer is a chaplain program that was suggested to me. I could go through 3 more CPE programs to become a chaplain. I'm also looking into UCONN School of Social Work for grad school.